|Starting point||Avenue de la Libération 3, 4960 Malmedy|
|Informations||Hall des sports Malmedy - firstname.lastname@example.org
+32 80 33 01 18
Opening of the Mon Repos swimming pool in Malmedy (Bévercé) on Tuesday 1 June 2021
The opening is subject to measures to comply with federal health regulations. These measures will be regularly evaluated and are likely to change from 9 June onwards.
Please respect the rules of hygiene, the safety distances, the wearing of masks (from the age of 12) and the direction of circulation through the site in order to limit close contact.
– Tuesday 01/06 to Friday 11/06 from 12:30 pm to 6:30 pm (except the weekend of 5 and 6 June: from 10:00 am to 6:30 pm).
– from Saturday 12/06 to 31/08: from 10am to 6.30pm
Organisation of access to the swimming pool
– maximum 200 people on the site (except for school groups and clubs organised in bubbles);
– obligation to declare one’s identity before accessing the infrastructure;
– 75 people maximum authorised at the same time in the pool;
– the slide and the springboards are temporarily closed;
– the children’s pool is not yet available;
– the cabins remain closed, please make your own arrangements;
– all exits from the grounds are final;
– the lockers and showers are closed;
– use of hydroalcoholic gel is compulsory before and after using the toilet;
– For reasons of hygiene, it is forbidden to enter the site with food;
– A fresh water shower is available near the foot bath;
– The mask can be removed for people sitting at tables, lying on the lawns, respecting the social distance and of course when swimming.
Payment of the site access fee by card is recommended.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
– Member: 3,5 €.
– External: 5 €.
– Children under 12 years old: 3 €.
– Member of a large family: 3 €.
Subscription (20 entries)
– Member: € 52
– External: €62
– Member child -12 years old: 40 €.
– External child -12 years old: 52 €.
Group (min. 20 people): 3,5 €/pers.
Are considered as members, the inhabitants of the commune (on presentation of the identity card) as well as the residents of the communal camp-site of Bevercé.
The open-air swimming pool “Mon Repos”
… is located on a superb natural site, particularly calm and restful. It offers relaxation and recreation for young and old alike. It is equipped with a water toboggan track. A volleyball pitch and a game of pétanque (boule) will also delight any sportsman.
Contact and information
Avenue de la Libération, 3
(at the exit of Malmedy in the direction of Eupen)
0032 (0)80 330 118