As part of the commemorations of the 75th anniversary of the end of the 40-44 conflict and the 100th anniversary of the signing of the Treaty of Versailles (1919), Malmedy remembers its particular history and honours its victims through several demonstrations.
- 18/09 | What if I was born in 1917 in the Eastern Cantons?
- 9/10 | 1944, The liberation of Malmedy
- 22/10 | December 1944 : the Battle of the Bulge
- 20/11/2019 – 20/03/2020 | Exposition | Malmedy in hell
- 14/12 | Torchlight remembrance walk
- 14-15/12 | Gathering of old military vehicles and rally vehicles
- 15/12 | 75th Anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge – Malmedy
- 21/12 | Testimonies evening
- 22/12 | Commemoration Mass at 10:30 at Malmedy Cathedral